Thursday, 26 November 2009

More new toys..

I have to confess that when Hubbie goes out on a Tues night i am guilty of finding what he would call 'American Trash' TV to watch. I light the fire, get my blanket and settle in for a cosy night of indulgence without any moaning about 'what on earth are you watching'

This seasons Gossip Girl is particularly appealing, since we've got back from NYC i find myself looking behind the characters to see where they are, and if I've been there.

So you won't be surprised that i have longed for a Blackberry for a while, and now it seems i have one. My very own. Now i don't even have to get up from the sofa, emails just come straight to me :)

All i need to do is sort my wardrobe out, get some kick-ass high heels, and I'm there!



No comments:

Post a Comment