Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Handmade Hearts and Goodie Jars

I put my sewing machine away just before Christmas, but not before i had made a few things as pressies.
I looked through my jars of ribbons and buttons,


...And decided to make some pretty hanging hearts.
This is a Christmas one but i did make some 'Shabby Chic syle' but unfortunately didn't get a photo of those before they were wrapped up and gifted away..


I think everyone on my pressie list also got one of these, a jar filled with chocolate money and wrapped up with Love :)


I am determined that this will be the week my sewing machine will come out again and my dining room will once again be filled with buttons and pearls :)
I will post pics of whatever i make


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete