Saturday, 13 February 2010

Treating Yourself..

I bought myself a little treat, something i've had my eye on for quite a while. I decided i deserved it.
Yesterday i found one on ebay and punched in the magic numbers...and it was mine!!!
I've been dreaming of my very own silver piece with those words 'Return to Tiffany' on it ever since i went there last year.

That was quite an experience being in that store. The shinyness of the cabinates full of sparkly goodies, and the nice uniformed men who smiled and pressed the lift buttons and answered all your questions, and didn't seem to mind that you were only looking and would never be able to afford anything in there.
But now i have afforded a little treat, and i can't wait to get it.

In between buying treats, i've just finished this book:


I like Carole's books, they are good story's esay to read. This one was funny and sad, and happy.


1 comment: