Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Alice

Has Everybody seen this film yet?
I did my share of 'Johnny Stalking' last week with a fellow stalker.
We didn't venture to the big multi plex cinema, to see the 3D version, instead we supported our little local cinema, where it's half the price, it's never 3D, the sound can be..well you can hear it anyway...
But, on the upside the nice ladies will bring you a cup of tea.
In a proper cup :) Now there's service for ya.

Johnny was, well, Johnny.

I'm not sure if it's right that the cat freaked me out ever so slightly.




2 comments:

  1. oh! I have not seen it yet, but I am so excited to! I just thought I would drop you a line and let you know that I am doing a photo mashup in april on my blog... I would love for you to join! Please let me know if you the least bit interested and I will get you the info! Have a fab weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen it yet but I must get round to it. You've gotta love Johnny Depp.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete