Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Going to the Chapel....

I have a family wedding to go to in August, what to wear?
I just ordered this dress from Next...
Shoes are always a problem with dresses for me, i cant wear a heel too high as it gives my back a hard time, but i do think occasions like that need a little heel? (i'm thinking flats with this dress could equal 'frump')?
I quite like these from Next as well..
Shoe shopping for me is always a trial. I don't like a LOT. I don't know why that is.
I'm much more at home in Autumn/Winter when i can wear my dresses with boots/wellies and no one (well not many) bats an eye. :)





2 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered a wedge? They're easier to deal with than heels. But I totally understand - I'm a flats all the way kind of girl too!

    x Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those shoes and I think they would go well with the dress.
    As they have sturdy heels they should be comfortable as well as looking good. Go for it...
    Karen

    ReplyDelete