Thursday, 4 March 2010

Reading Rooms

I may have mentioned a couple of times that we went to New York last year..
This was on of my fav places we visited, New York Public Library. Heaven.

All the cute little reading lamps, and allllll those books floors of them...there was even a huge computer room..
Talking (typing of reading, i read the first book in this series the other day, it has been published in 3 volumes each containg 3 books, so you get 3 books for 7.99 which has got to be a bargain, although mine was cheaper as i got it for a swap on RISI.
I quite enjoyed it, i read it in a day, very very easy reading!

I may have a break from it now though as i've been given this by a friend who said it was very good.


if only i had my own reading room to go to.... with big comfy leather sofas..

Hubbie would argue that every room in our house are my reading rooms, there's not a room in the house that hasn't got a pile of books on a table, or on the floor by a chair, or even in bookcases!


Sigh.......




4 comments:

  1. I'm a huge reader and totally want a reading room with a big plush chaise lounge. Love it all:-)

    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been to NYC love the whole book culture over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire!

    I love this post! Future hubby and I are currently painting one of our downstairs rooms to be a reading room. They are one of my favorite rooms to have in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! I love finding new and interesting blogs! That's great your hubby is half Irish and American :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete