Sunday, 21 March 2010

What came through my door this week..

Happiness this weeks has been in the shape of these lovely treats that have come through my door...

This book from RISI, i love that site!, i'm not sure when i'll get to start on that series though as i havent finished The Children's Book by AS Byatt.. reading has been on the backburner as i have been distracted a bit by these two...
We are ploughing through series 2 (think we have a lot of catching up to do as isn't it on series 5 now?)
We get them from http://www.lovefilm.com/ which is a fab way of watching series that you may have misssed. The only real 'downside' is that you find yourself watching 'just one more episode'!



Other goodies have been...The Dress came from Next! & it fits a treat! Just the shoes to sort out..
I also treated us to these lovely curtains and tie backs from the same place..loving them.:)

I cant leave without showing you these.. the knitted donkeys from
http://www.thedoneysanctury.org/ , knitted by supporters to raise much needed funds. Go on Treat yourself! Mine came complete with a pink hat & blanket:)

Don't they look like they are having a fab time in the grass!
What made you happy this week?





2 comments:

  1. aww i love the knitted donkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing those sweet donkeys has just made me happy thanks.
    My teenage son gave me a big hug last night that made me very happy
    I dont get too many of those these days...lol.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete