Sunday, 11 April 2010

Blogging Spaces

Where to 'do it'? My laptop is a relatively new toy, Mr D and I treated ourselves to his & hers for Xmas and the novelty has definately not worn away.

I have been so enjoyng taking my Laptop to bed a la Carrie Bradshaw...
BTW please exuse the pillows on the floor, these are not, as it looks like just in case i fall out of bed, the cream one is a 'special' one for when my neck is bad, but not v comfy to lean against for Blogging because of the 'funny' shape!!
The other one, well that's one of those pillows you buy when you buy a new bed set, due to the fact that it matches, and looks pweeety when the bed is all made up. Then Mr D comes along and chucks it off & says it's a waste of space.
Cushions are definately a woman thing.
The last week has been beautiful weather here and i've been out in the garden.
I even had to get my sun hat out of the drawer. Things are looking up!!

Reading all your blogs with a nice cup of tea from my new mug :)


& enjoying my Snow Drops. Still. They are out late this year

Go on then.... where do you 'Do it'? :)





8 comments:

  1. on my lap top on my couch, generally with angel crawling over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a netbook and LOVE that I can take it anywhere with me. Usually, I "do it" either in bed or on the couch. And always from my lap, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. at work of course, when I can hook up to a "freebie". But the most favourite spot is snuggled in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous. Really want a lap top. Sitting outside drinking tea and reading lovely blogs like yours sounds really nice. :)

    Nicole
    visting from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog in my bedroom. Which is my dorm room, and living room. Yep. :)
    Very cute mug, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a home office. Its just the laptop wherever I happen to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I upload pictures at home, on my laptop, on my teeny tiny bed.

    The writing and organizing all happens at work. *cough* I work 8 hours in front of a computer screen editing grammar. Don't judge me!

    Saw your feature on "After I Do" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well.....mainly at work shhhh I know I'm supposed to be working. I am becoming obsessed with checking facebook and checking my blog for comments I think I'm becoming a little needy....lol
    Karen

    ReplyDelete