Thursday, 22 April 2010

It's a Tough Job...

I thought i'd show where i spend most of my time during the sunny days..
I'm lucky that i can just walk along the prom to here..
We've been experimenting the last weeek or so..., so as well as all the yummie home made ice cream to choose from..
You can buy a little bag of cookies to take home for yourself or a loved one :)


Or really go mad and have a cup cake with your latte, this is something i've wanted to do for sooo long, and i think we may be getting there

We can even put a candle in it's your Birthday:)

Our cake cabinet has never looked so good!

I do love my job, even if i have a moan about how much my feet hurt/how long the queues are, the truth is, i wouldn't have it any other way.
Do you love your job?






3 comments:

  1. I don't enjoy my job as a nurse but thats mainly due to politics and paper work!
    yours looks a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my job, if only I ever get to do it :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lot of ice cream and so many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete