Friday, 30 April 2010

Trinkets make me happy :)

A while ago i spoke (typed) of my new love that is Pip Studio, go and see for yourself
I have 2 cups at the moment, but i'm dreaming of so much more...

The collection is very Cath Kidsonesque, but i think i like it more


The tea pot is large, i may buy that next, because, you know, a girl needs a pretty teapot & cups :)

I'll be working over the weekend (the teapot collection is going strong) and have fun stuff planned for Bank Holiday Monday, really hope the sun shines on you and yours :)



4 comments:

  1. I'm with Mara, I'm ready for a tea party! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are those? WOW! I wish I had the storage space to collect teacups. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete