Friday, 2 April 2010

Wishing you all a Happy Easter!

We are packing up the Reo to spend Easter Weekend in the woods.
I'm hoping to do some reading amongst the daffodils, maybe a bit of shooting practise (just at old crockery, don't worry!), take some photos and maybe i'll spot a few friends amongst the trees....

Maybe the weather will stay dry, but the Hunters will be coming, just in case :)
And we will be taking plenty of wood for the fire.

Whatever you get up to, i hop you all have a great time, and the Easter Bunnie brings you lots of chocolate :)





I'll be back in a couple of days to tell you all about it! XX





3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a happy Easter and a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend! And yes now I'm hunting for that cider you tell me of:-) Aspalls hunt here I go

    ReplyDelete