Monday, 31 May 2010

Happy Day's & Holidays!

Hope you all have had a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend.
Mine has been....eventful..

Ive been to the dairy farm a few times to get the milk churns, which are really rather heavy
I've pasturised 180 litres of milk & turned that into....

Yummie scrummie ice cream..

Inbetween sorting out staff sickness, a smashed bar light at the shop :0, & now i seem to have a small plumbing problem at the ice cream making unit, which isn't good when the machines are water-cooled..
I guess that's a job for tomorrow!
But...Reading all your lovely blogs has been keeping me sane
Isn't it strange, that no matter how busy you are there is ALWAYS time for Blog reading?
I read this book recently, which i loved, i have read a few of hers now & enjoyed some (PS i love you, Thanks for the Memories) and not so much others..(A Place Called Here)
This book i could kind of relate to, sometimes you wish there was a pill you could take to clone yourself, anyone read it?
I have had some fun, i went out to a gig on Fri night from which i came home sweaty and tired, i remember the days i could do that, get home at 3 and Still get up for work at 7.30. Now. Not so much.
I also went to a fancy dress party which was..interesting. Maybe i'll post about that next :)







9 comments:

  1. I could just dive into the bowl of ice-cream & sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just recieved The Gift from RISI, cant wait too read it..but might leave it till a bit near xmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. To a gig? What kind of gig? I made homemade ice cream today with my family! Of course it was not as extensive as your adventure to make it... I got the cream from the store.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, homemade ice cream. How marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm the ice cream looks delicious & i love the first picture


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'd love to make my own ice cream!!! Luckily I live in a flat with no freezer right now, otherwise I'd stuff it with ice cream and live on it! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ice cream looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM*
    the pic of the lips are so delcious as well!

    ReplyDelete