Friday, 7 May 2010

Time for yourself :)

It really dosn't take much to make me happy:)
Yesterday, i was driving through town with my sister in the car when i spotted a free car space outside a charity shop, i haven't had time to go charity shopping for so long i dragged her in there, and i found these shoes!! Brand New, Never Been Worn, from Next, in my size!!
It was fate :) When i showed them to Mr D, he smiled. When i asked him why he was smiling like that, he just said 'they are very Claire shoes'
I'm going to take that as a compliment :)

Today i've been happy to sit in m garden, i've written my letters, and finished another book (more to come on that & the one i have in my hand)
Hope you are all having a happy day.



3 comments:

  1. What lovely shoes! I love charity shops think I am starting to prefer them to ordainary shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for commenting on my blog! Do I detect another Suffolk blogger? The FatFace store in Woodbridge has only just opened - on the site of the old Woolworths.
    Some of us Suffolk bloggers are being brave and having a meet-up in June at Southwold - details on my side-bar if you fancy joining us (we won't be offended if you don't:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a garden to sit, read, and write in. Sounds lovely. Congrats on the fabulous find.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete