Tuesday, 27 July 2010

A field (or two) in Kent

Back to the real world..
We had 10 days sitting in a field in Kent for this..
The weather was great, only two little rain showers, we could have done with a splash more to keep the dust down from the tanks rolling by on a night, walking around was like being in a desert!
There is so much to see here, acres of privately owned Military Vehicles, dancing, singing, general messing about!
I have a fair few photos to share once ive sorted through them, but these give you a taster.
I made a rather significant dent in my to-be-read-pile, managed 6 books!
The sewing however not so good, but i did cut out a pile of shapes ready to sew.
Small steps.
It's back to work for me today, better go see what they've been up to without me!
Really need a day off to catch up on my blog reading:)

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I love the retro feel of these images. Sounds like you had a good time. What books are on your list?

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete