Friday, 27 August 2010

Dreams & Plans

 

I can’t tell you how excited i am to have my new wheels.

Land Rover Defender County Station Wagon.  We searched high and low, since May, saved up, went without Necessities (books!)  and travelled some miles to look at a few, which were disappointing in the flesh, but this one is exactly what I wished for. I love it :)

  Other news.. well my sister & I have been making plans.  We have been dreaming of an Etsy shop for about a year now, but you know, life gets in the way, I even set the shop up in March this year, as i wanted to make sure we could get the name we wanted, but there it has stood, neglected and empty.

But not for much longer, we have been getting quite productive with it lately, planning and scheming like we do.  So the doors should be opening in the near future..

What will we be selling? Well all kinds of lovely goodies, here is a little teaser:

020 

013

 

010

Every product in the store will be Handmade (by us), Vintage, Recyled, or all of the above!

This is my next dream, and i’m so excited about it, hope you will all cross your fingers for us!

4 comments: