Tuesday, 24 August 2010

London Town

 

tumblr_l7hz1dt9b81qc7d4oo1_500_thumb

Things we did while in London for Wicked :

35039_1230191135073_1837954614_450276_700291_n_thumb

Went to Trafalgar Square and wondered just how the ship got on the bottle..

803416

Window shopped the length of New Bond Street. Ooooooo the glitz and glamour.  We found ourselves briefly thrown onto Oxford Street. I hate it. I would rather eat my own limb than go there. I don’t care if the huge Top Shop flagship store is there. Not going.

london_st_james_1-cbc08

Then

Walked down The Mall & had a wee picnic in St James Park

But it has to be said, the highlight of the day as usual was the trip down Regent Street to Anthropoligie

anthro

images

GE183401_429longIt’s worth a trip to ogle the staircase with the plants growing out the side

Oh and the sale ROOM yes you read that right, a whole room of sale goodies.

No. I didn’t buy anything. I’m saving up for my new wheels…remember?

Oh that reminds me I’m THIS close to getting my hands on my Land Rover!! Picking it up in the morning! eeeeeeee

MUCH excitement in the camp!!

6 comments:

  1. A whole ROOM full of Anthro sale piece? OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun time. i love that first picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you.. Oxford street is manic!!! :) I do like the hustle and bustle of London for a weekend every once in a while...
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fab time! I haven't seen Wicked yet - I'd love to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in London for a month, passed Anthropologie on Regent Street at least four times on the bus and kept meaning to get back there to explore. Had I known there was a sale room? I would have made sure it happened. How sad that I'm now back in Canada!

    I love that ship in the bottle. My boys took a dozen photos of it.

    ReplyDelete