Monday, 2 August 2010

Pssssst….

In case you weren’t aware…a certain blogger will turn 38years young next week… Feel free to buy her any of these goodies..

imagesdead_in_the_family_hi_res

You know you can’t go wrong with a good book (or Three)..

51tI7ZDlY8L__SL500_AA300_

I was a teensy bit excited when i saw that Charlaine Harris has brought out a new one!

spring-fair-feb-1081

Then there’s anything from the Pip Studio range. I’ll let you choose. I’m really not that fussy…see?

26502_LIGHTMIDNIGHT

I like this skirt from White Stuff, and it’s in the sale! :)

26118_383683433653_325045478653_3699973_1285431_n

thorntons_chocolate_bundle

Oh, & when you come round, don’t forget the cupcakes and Chocolate, i’ll make the tea :)

7 comments:

  1. what a fab list, hope you get themx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt - I am a big fan of White Stuff and just wish they would open a shop in Suffolk. Make a change from yet another Fat Face.
    Love Pip Studio too - they stock quite a lot at Snape Maltings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah if I had any extra money I would TOTALLY be sending you a good book to read! Especially the Charlaine Harris one, the Sookie Stackhouse novels are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, chocolate and cupcakes are crucial to birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm chocolate. You could never go wrong with that. And eh, is this certian blogger you? Happy birthday my fabulous blogger friend!

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to check my giveaway when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo... I hope you'll celebrate all right! ;)
    xxx


    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is darling! And WOW do I want cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete