Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Autumn

 

pretty,forest,light,surrealism,landscape,nature,outdoors-7309872db6bd9db2a86d8801647cc76f_h_thumbI do love Autumn.  After the busy summer I have a lot to look forward to :)

 292l2yx_thumbBeing based in the shop more in the Autumn season..(not so much travelling to the unit to make the ice cream…more serving hot waffles and coffee to the regulars..this means I will be walking (or cycling) through the park to work :)

svkrba_thumb

I will be making a bigger dent in my to0-be-read-pile.

tumblr_l9ax6qB5S41qcpfiio1_500_thumb

There will be coffee and breakfast with friends and family :)

tumblr_l21o6ky8vg1qa0ez8o1_500_thumb

Maybe even breakfast in bed? If i could persuade Mr D ;)

lf199

The opportunity to wear dresses and skirts with calf length boots always makes me smile.. I’m not really a flip flop kind of girl...much prefer tights, dresses and boots like these from www.joebrowns.co.uk :)

lj101

And while I’m there…..

Then in Nov I have a weekend of girlie fun planned with a road trip with my sister to see this lovely lady.

028

AKA Granny Burn :)

Yep, looking forward to October :)

October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.
~George Cooper, "October's Party"

2 comments:

  1. me too, i'm deinately an autumn! gorgeous pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire. That poem is lovely, I love the autumn leaves but hate the spiders that it brings. Got your mag OK, it's great. Thank you.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete