Saturday, 23 October 2010

Closet dreams

Is it really a week since i last posted!?

Had a slight accident with a couple hundred cans of mountain dew (which we import) they seem to have exploded and seeped out all over the store room floor. Not a pretty sight, ive cleaned up the worst but i have lots of cans that didn't explode but got seeped onto waiting to be sorted and rinsed. What made them do that i wonder? It's the most bizarre thing ive ever seen!

Also.....

This week I took delivery of a new wardrobe for Mr D.

Mr D was taking up toooo much of my closet space, over half! How come THAT happened!? Which meant that a lot of my clothes were folded in drawers or hung on the picture rails in the room. So i took it upon myself to buy him a wardrobe of his very own :)

After much swearing the flat pack was assembled (i have to buy flat packs to fit up our small stairway) during which time the factories which make said flat packs were threatened.

We then sorted through his many many clothes.

And now i can at last sort through my own. Yipppeeeeee!!

Although i sometimes dream of these..

tumblr_kywizqAydX1qapcpeo1_400_thumb

tumblr_l8lskmNN6M1qzwi92o1_400_thumbtumblr_l9el2wdeX41qc7vz8o1_500_thumb

of course in the real world, my closet is nothing like this, but i am well on my way to being organised!

I took 2 sacks to the charity shop :) Which made way for 1 new purchase..

07521632_thumb

This dress from Dorothy Perkins was reduced from 45.00 (i would never pay that!) to the bargain price of 8.00!! Now that’s what i call a bargain!

This week i am going to be pretty busy, the bosses have gone away and i am looking after their other business (a small bar on the sea front) as well as the ice cream parlour. Ho Hum

imagesCA1VM8HK

I’m sure i’ll find time for visiting though!

5 comments:

  1. I always have to break those boxes open and carry them up one or two boards / pieces at a time. They're so heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did a post abotu closets - oh to have a DREAM closet!!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    PS --> love for you to stop by and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back lady! That accident sounds like no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hate spills. And, that's a lot!
    I like your comment on my post. You and your husband are super duper cute!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete