Thursday, 28 October 2010

That time again..

 When witches go riding, And black cats are seen, The moon laughs and whispers, Tis near Halloween!!

h

I’m surviving my busy week… in case you doubted!  And it’s Halloween this weekend!

Do you enter into the Spirit of Halloween?

I confess not to, although if I had more time I could definitely get into the whole decor thing :)

imagesCAU484H1

What are you planning? I’m working of course ;) But the bosses are due home Sun.

I have put in the effort at work tho, the Halloween cupcakes are out! Can you believe my battery failed me so I didn’t take a photo of them :( Maybe tomorrow.  Although tomorrow i have a lot to fit in before 10am when I have promised a friend help to move into her first home.  (Sometimes I think I am just too helpful for my own sanity ;) ) Hmm Better get an early start.

It’s Mother in Laws Birthday on Halloween.  (No comment due to the risk of incriminating myself)

tumblr_ladqp7rjIF1qav39lo1_500_thumb

What i really need is some stripy tights to wear to work! Now THAT would make me smile!

imagesCAS9LMEW

Have a Fun Spooky Weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. haha, too funny. :)

    i really lucked out my MIL is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Hehe on the MIL b-day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you sometimes wish you could just donate 20 bucks toward the cost of hiring a mover instead of carrying boxes? Hope your friend's move goes well. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love the MIL comment. Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I spy a witch reference in that post? Ah ha ha. J/K. Hope you had a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete