I was reading an article in a magazine, (yep as i have the day off, I am sitting here surrounded by all the magazines I have bought and not had chance to read lately!) about when is a woman at their best?
The decision ‘they’ came to was 38!
I am 38!
I am in my Prime!!
I totally agree.. at 38, I:
1. Love my Husband, who I have been with since I was 16 :)
2. Love our home, where we have lived for about 18 years. It’s not huge, (it’s actually small) it’s not trendy or full of the latest gadgets, (our TV is the one that Mr D bought when he was 18, it’s not big, it’s not flat screen, it’s not silver!) But our home is cosy, comfy, and we haven’t got into huge debt keeping up with the neighbours :)
3. Love my job (even if it stresses me out sometimes..it would be boring without challenges right?)
4. Love my work/life balance. I’m no career woman. I work to live not the other way around. (love that I can sit here blogging in the middle of the day, in my PJ’s :))
5. Love my (smallish) group of friends who I know would be there for me no matter what :)
6. Love my look. (sorry should I say that? Well tough!) I feel as though I am looking pretty good and not too old, I’m quite confident in the clothes I choose and really to be honest don’t care if sometimes I look a bit ‘unfashionable’ I’m comfortable. I’m wearing what I like. So there.
7. Love Life!!!!!
Here’s some other 38yr old ladies
Yep, I reckon 38 is the age to be :)
What do you think?