Monday, 15 November 2010

Treats

 

I don’t often talk (type) about my purchases, tbh I actually buy a lot of my clothes either from charity shops or they are given to me.  But every now and then I am known to spend a penny or two :)

This coat I actually bought way back in August.  I just can’t tell you how much I love it.

010 (2)

I had seen it in the window of the shop previously for £199, and even though I loved it there was no way I was paying that.

Then the shop had a sale, so I had to go in and see. £130 was the price, so I went away and dreamt a bit more.

014 - Copy

The next time I went in to drool it was reduced to £99. It was my birthday and I had been given some money by various people, which meant I only had to pay £20 in ‘real’ money.  Now that’s what I’d call a bargain.

The fact that I’ve never worn this coat out (ive tried it on and worn it around the house a bit lol) (come on admit it…you do that too) does not mean that I don’t love it. The occasion has just never been right. But it will be one day. I think I may just wear it down the high street tomorrow.  Because I can :)

A more recent purchase was my new winter boots.

007 (2)

I have a boot thing.  There’s a lot of boots out there I don’t like. They don’t feel comfortable.  They aren’t the right length.  They have a wedge or heel they are the wrong colour etc.  But these.  I love them.

009 - Copy

I’ve worn these a lot.  I have been told that I look like Nanny Mcphee when I wear these with my tights and skirts, I hope that is just from the waist down, or I may just have to put a bag over my head.

I’m ready for the cold weather now!:)

4 comments:

  1. I think your winter boots are super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having been outside this morning - its definately a boots & warm coat day.

    Probably need to add hat/scarf/gloves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Those boots are to die for! I am a boot girl myself... I have about six pairs... I like to treat my tosies well when it's cold out.

    Rachael

    p.s. Be sure to enter my cupcake kit giveaway when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete