Wednesday, 29 December 2010

The Day Santa came to visit :)

 042This is what my lounge looked like when I got home on Christmas morning oh we were spoiled by Santa!

The pressies were so exciting they will need a post all of their own :)

After the opening excitement, we took a walk to the beach, to support the (crazy) people taking part in the annual Xmas Day Dip in aid of the local hospice, there was about 200 people taking part, many of whom wore not much more than swimming costumes & Santa’s hats!!

050

051

I can’t describe how cold it was on the beach, I was freezing & I had about 27 layers on!

I did sponsor a friend to do the dip, so that I didn’t feel so bad about my lack of bravery to actually dip my toe in..

065

Me keeping my distance

When we got home, the day was ours.. there was

Mulled wine in the bath

Modelling my new PJ’s! (No. I didn’t get dressed. All day. So? Whatcha gonna do about it?!)

A roaring fire

 A wee nap (I was tired after work the night before) waking up to the smell of dinner cooking:)

Reading my Christmassy Magazines, & enjoying a chocolate or three..

We usually visit a friend on Christmas evening, but Santa left me a horrid cold & by the evening I couldn’t stop sneezing, I even resorted to getting the Olbus Oil out.

Next Post will be Presssssssssssies!!!!

Hope Santa didn’t forget anyone!!

4 comments:

  1. They are so brave! I would be the one sponsoring someone as well... I am a bit of a sissy when it comes to cold water! But I do love supporting charity.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so brave! I would be the one sponsoring someone as well... I am a bit of a sissy when it comes to cold water! But I do love supporting charity.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those people are so brave! I couldn't imagine immersing myself in freezing cold water, even in the name of charity! Looks like Santa was kind to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. They are very strong at heart, and brave! I am not a fan of anything cold.
    I hope your cold is gone now, and you are feeling better.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete