Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Ideas…..

Dear Mr D…

You know….just in case you’re struggling to find a wee prezzie for me, oh how I would hate to see you struggling, so being the thoughtful wifey that I am, I thought I would give you a few pointers…

5229052706_3c4e9c8383_z_thumb

One (or all) of these books to curl up by the fire with…

41BVpWj-OwL__SL500_AA300_518T2XcaqEL__SL500_AA300_510vrW38qLL__SL500_AA300_

Some cosy slippery things for my wee tootsies..

Then there’s the rest of the cosy wear. (It’s just not Christmas without a new pair of PJ’s!)

29318_default_m

29393_c_s

And just in case we do venture outside….

29411_default_m

(all of the above available at a Fat Face store near you! :))

Sweeties???738727

There….what can I say? I’m so easily pleased!

tumblr_lcyyrkAjrh1qamnheo1_500_thumb

9 Days to go!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I agree with the PJ thing. It's so fun to have Christmasy things to wear : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get new PJs every Christmas Eve! It's the best tradition.
    I love the slippers you featured!

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweater boots- I wear mine every night to keep my feets warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great ideas lady, I hope you get everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those slippers are soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clair dear,
    The first paragraph made me smile. I need to make a list:)
    I love those sweater boots!
    I hope your weekend is going well.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete