Phewwwwwww…. Sitting here having just watched the final of The Apprentice! Well done Stella!! :)
It’s been a busy week full of..
Cookies for Christmas! Like my wee snowmen??
I’m on a bit of an Apple Pie mission at work….this is the second pastry recipe I’ve tried. It’s good, we’re getting there :)
I’ve been wrapping pressies… I LOVE wrapping!
There’s my snowman peeking out from under my tree
And oh Guess what!? The snow came back BIG TIME!! Oh the fun Mr D has had today, it involved skis and bits of rope, oh and a Rover;) and lots of private land (don’t worry they weren’t getting up to naughty’s on the A14)
Other adventures this week included
1. A FREE BAR at a client of Hubbie’s Christmas meal (oh the Gin & Tonics were a-flowing)
2. Dinner with 17 friends which we walked to IN A BLIZZARD!:)
3. A gig to see The Humdingers..a Rockabilly Band oooo they were fun!
4. Christmas Dinner at mums with the family!
5. Cosy Fires whilst looking at the frost outside :)
6 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your week before the week before was fun :)