Sunday, 19 December 2010

The Week Before The week before..

Phewwwwwww…. Sitting here having just watched the final of The Apprentice!  Well done Stella!! :)

It’s been a busy week full of..

Cookies for Christmas! Like my wee snowmen??

001

I’m on a bit of an Apple Pie mission at work….this is the second pastry recipe I’ve tried. It’s good, we’re getting there :)

002

I’ve been wrapping pressies… I LOVE wrapping!

010

There’s my snowman peeking out from under my tree

And oh Guess what!? The snow came back BIG TIME!! Oh the fun Mr D has had today,  it involved skis and bits of rope, oh and a Rover;) and lots of private land (don’t worry they weren’t getting up to naughty’s on the A14)

Other adventures this week included

1. A FREE BAR at a client of Hubbie’s Christmas meal (oh the Gin & Tonics were a-flowing)

2. Dinner with 17 friends which we walked to IN A BLIZZARD!:)

3. A gig to see The Humdingers..a Rockabilly Band oooo they were fun!

4. Christmas Dinner at mums with the family!

5. Cosy Fires whilst looking at the frost outside :)

P1010382

6 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your week before the week before was fun :)

5 comments:

  1. Our village has been swamped with snow! Your baking looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cookies came out amazing! i can't wait for christmas either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking in a blizzard...that's dedication! They must be really good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum yum yum!

    I'm so glad Stella won! Go Stella.

    I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete