Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Happy 2011!!

 

Ok, I’m know I’m a bit slow on the uptake….but

5301318251_3aff05680e_z_thumb

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope everyone had a fun NYE. We opted for the stay home version, and in fact had a bit of a garage gathering in the end, we lit the wood burner, put the music on, and were sorted for the night :)

So a New Year is here and I have lots of plans already.

tumblr_le3ie8n4j31qc1sj2o1_500_thumb

Not Resolutions as such, more things I plan to do.

January is the month..

Hubbie turns 40, so I have a Bday weekend outing to organise

I am NOT going to be tempted by the sales, as I reeeeeaaaaalllly want to buy myself an SLR camera. So. No books. None. It’s not like I don’t have a teetering to-be-read pile anyway..

This month, I must enrol in the Photography course I want to take in March..

I must write my little post Christmas letters

So thats me, what are your plans for January?

5 comments:

  1. I still feel like I need to catch up from last year lol, I like your plans though!

    I love that you live in Suffolk, thomas's family is from there and we used to go alot when I was little, I do miss living in East Anglia :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to take a photography class!! I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIBRARY! I hate not being able to buy books but the library is your friend.

    Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope 2011 is a fabulous year for you! My aim for Jan is to settle in to working life and finish my damn media law course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My plans are to get my house in order! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete