Sunday, 30 January 2011

Home…& Etsy Love!

What a weekend! I’m now married to a 40yr old…Proper post later in the week, after I’ve sorted through the photos.

7 

In the meantime..Whilst feasting on Champagne (thanks mum!) & Cheese & Crackers..I’ve been having a look at all the Loverrrrrrrrly things on Etsy..There’s just about time to order your valentines goodies, these are some of my favourites :)

(Click on the pictures to go to the shop)

il_570xN_202528116

Pretty cute earrings  to wear on our valentines date?

il_570xN_212802792

Vintage Valentine to send to your love

il_570xN_205172102

Really Cute Kissing Couple (I’m seriously loving this!)

il_570xN_98441228

Asian Inspired Wall Hanging

il_570xN_191731672

I love you more than cake!

il_570xN_210352589

I Heart You

Tomorrrow: Laundry (Yawn), Work, Blog ReadingStarting my parcels for my two swaps!,  More Birthday Celebrations for Mr D! ( apparently you get a Birthday week at 40!?

:)

 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE shopping on Etsy!!! You can always find cute and wonderful things ;) One week when you turn 40 - wooooohooooo that's awesome ;) Blah for laundry - I get to wash tomorrow as well - blah!!! Have a great Monday sweetie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy too, such unique and beautiful items! That paper silloutte is gorgeous, I also like the one of the two separate bike riders reaching to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your hubby! :) Aw, what a bunch of cute Etsy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire! I was posting something on another lady's blog for her birthday (I'm part of the Love & Envelopes Birthday Club too!) and saw you had beat me to it. I laughed since we have the same name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i believe in birthday weeks ;)

    and swaps!!!

    taking advantage of the snow, i stayed in and worked on handmade valentines for my amazing girlfriends and worked on my "beat the x-mas blues swap" -- it always makes me happy!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete