Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Love & Envelopes Birthday Club

163457_485436198173_635998173_6030802_1980590_n_thumb 

Remember when I told you how much I love Snail Mail? Well imagine my excitement when i found this post over at Lindsay's Blog from the aisle to aloha.

Of course I filled in the form, and I think you should too. Now.

tumblr_ldz0ncNphh1qffirdo1_500_thumb 

BTW The lovely Krysten over at After-i-do has organised a Big Sister/Little Sister Blog Mentor programme, and I shall be telling you all about my Big sister some day in the very near future:)

LEBC

4 comments:

  1. Yay, hope you and your Big Sis build an awesome relationship Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome program!! and on my blog, those are little pies. Do you think I could freeze those? It's pie dough and jam in the middle I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up last night. Maybe we'll be sending birthday cards to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww the snail mail photo is soo adorable!!! :D and that program is an aweseom idea! :)

    ReplyDelete