Tuesday, 11 January 2011

New Projects

 

tumblr_leqjnwJS2j1qzhtkjo1_500_thumb

I’ve posted my enrolment. (& cheque :O) For the Photography evening class I want to start in March.

Just browsing www.weheartit for inspiration…

2hnxumx_thumb

tumblr_ldv7vzS3Sj1qb8a3ro1_400_thumb

tumblr_lepzqxlCiA1qe0hneo1_500_thumbtumblr_les98tzKiH1qcbqmro1_500_thumb

Yep I really am looking forward to it

All I need now is a Digital SLR camera.

The fund is growing.  I haven’t bought anything frivolous this year so far

Aren’t you proud? :)

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Great shots! Congrats!
    c:

    melanielikes.blogspot.com
    Follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I've always wanted to take a photography course. Looking forward to living through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous goal! I finally just got my SLR and I can't wait to really get in there and learn how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine! I'm still such a newbie but I love trying to figure it out and snapping photos. :)

    ReplyDelete