Saturday, 15 January 2011

Quote (s) of the Week!

This weeks quote (s.. as there are tooo many not to share) are from our friend Carrie Bradshaw.

I’ve been reading The Carrie Diaries this week, & am aiming to finish it and do my weekly book review on it tomorrow(wooohoooo i’m on target!) I’m LOVING it so much,  it reminded me how much I loved the series (is there anyone out there that didn’t?)

‘I like my money where I can see it…..Hanging in my closet’ 

Carrie-Tutu 

 

‘I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it, and chair committees, and write thank you notes, and I can't feel bad about that.’

carriebigknickers 

‘There are very few things this New Yorker loves as much as Sunday brunch. You can sleep until noon and still get eggs anywhere in the city, alcohol is often included with the meal, and Sunday is the one day a week you get the single woman's sports pages: the New York Times wedding section.’

902740FC5B5B1C828CD8A6BF2818E1

‘I'm thinking balls are to men, what purses are to women. It's just a little bag but we'd feel naked in public without it.’

carrie-bradshaw

I know that my niece got Sex & The City 2 from Santa this year…I’m thinking I need a fix sometime soon :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the quotes.
    I need to see sex and the city 2! I can't believe I haven't seen it.
    Have a lovely night.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carrie... she's so wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great quotes.

    Sadly I was let down by Sex and the City 2. I loved the first one though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Carrie Diaries is totally waiting for me in my to read pile. Can't wait to get started on it!

    ReplyDelete