Monday, 24 January 2011

Something to watch

Now and again, a series comes on tv and i think ‘yes i really want to catch that!

imagesCASEO15S

Then, don’t you just know that they would broadcast it at a time when I won’t be able to watch it..I mean..in the afternoon? come on..give a girl a break.

As I don’t have technology that would allow me to series link it, or anything fancy like that…and I cant watch the first series on i-player as they have stopped broadcasting it (meaning, I’ve missed the boat,) I’ve decided..I am going to treat myself to this series…

0

Don’t you just love the 1940’s look?

7

d8e823c168600436e07bef7dee8438fbc592e8b1

Has anyone seen this? Is it as good as it looks?

I’ll leave you with a pic of Mr D and I trying to look the part :)

We are on the left :)

us all

Whaddyathink? Would we get the part?!

4 comments:

  1. You guys fit right in! haha. I love the style during that era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is well worth watching - its one programme I've really enjoyed.

    I know an ex-land army lady and she thought it was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, cute. I want to see it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I thought the same thing too - stick it on in the evening! Hoping it might still get repeated in the evening sometime.
    I like your second home by the way...

    ReplyDelete