Thursday, 27 January 2011

Soooo Tired..

 

I am so tired right now, any chance of any sympathy?

I have just worked two nights on the trot (as well as working in the shop in the daytime) at the little lady’s house, even though it’s a sleepover, it’s not the same.. late to bad, up at the crack of dawn..and her dog got me up twice last night to be let out..!

tumblr_l28qsplS031qbkf5ho1_500_thumb

I’ off to work in a minute for the day, and all I want to do is crawl onto a bed and float away…..

So words of encouragement would help big time.

On the plus side….I’m packing tonight woooooohoooooooo ;)

8 comments:

  1. Nights are a killer, when I do them I have to stay awake all night, but at least I can then stay in bed all day. At least there is only one day till the weekend - and you're going away. Woo hoo indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you oodles of tea and sympathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i usually go to the red bull in times like this. sending you sympathy and wake up vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the worst time getting out of bed this morning, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems like everyone is tired week! it must be the time of year! one more day til the weekend! hopefully you can rest then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having trouble waking up lately and the copious amounts of coffee I drink all day have been making it hard for me to go to sleep at night :(
    Hopefully you can power through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter has been getting up early in the middle of the night lately too... BLAH we just wanna sleep right? ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the weekend will give you some R&R!

    ReplyDelete