Tuesday, 25 January 2011

To Follow..Or Not…

I have bitten the proverbial bullet as it were, and have added the little follow gadget thingumy to my blog..see it there on the right?

DSC01403_thumb

So now you can follow me…wherever my little blog will take us in the coming months..

Did you notice I’m making more of an effort in 2011? Well I am. Hubbie has noticed.  He says maybe I’m getting a little bit obsessive with my blog.   He could well be right. But There are worse things to obsess about right?   

So if you’re up for it, go ahead. But you don’t have to.  Just. You know. If you wanted to come along for the ride.

tumblr_lf70a6oypF1qg5wiao1_500_thumb

Oh, and I have to tell you about my Big sister/Blog mentor, but she’s getting a special post all of her own, so that will have to wait for now, come back later to meet her :)

tumblr_lcam8vGKoN1qc5ku1o1_400_thumb

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from aisle to aloha, new follower!! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at the going round in circles! Not been to the Rougham air shows yet, but been meaning to, specially the wings and wheels - we have a couple of vintage tractors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all obsess over our blogs.. they're like children or second children haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for blog obsession! It's a good thing, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha great graphics! ... Hufe fan of "Keep Calm" ones!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see what you've to say about your big sister - as a big sister myself I often wonder how the younger ones see me *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha it's ok to be obsessed with your blogs. I think a lot of us are :) It's normal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to get a blog post out very day of the year. I set it as my challenge for 2011.
    So I guess I'm getting a tad obsessive too hehe.

    Good luck on making more of an effort, know that there is a fellow blogger making it too! :)

    Holly And the Ivy

    ReplyDelete