Wednesday, 23 February 2011

The day the Bear got grounded

OK, so let me introduce you to Brunty. See him down there on the right? If you click on him, he will take you to the Vulcan to the Sky page, where you can support xh558. The only Vulcan Bomber flying today.

I have my own Brunty Bear. Yes I’m 38years old, and I have a Teddy Bear.

But. If he continues to miss-behave while I’m not around. Well we will have to re think his position in the household.

Mr D says that he had nothing to do with this episode of naughtiness.

002

But I’m not sure his alibi would stand up in court.  Poor Rabbit is speechless from the trauma.

003

There is evidence of Mr D not liking my knitted donkey which was bought to support the Donkey Sanctuary.

005

In fact I would go so far as to say that he used Brunty Bear to do his dastardly deeds for him. 

004

See what I have to put up with? No wonder I’m stressed ;)

14 comments:

  1. Oh man you had me in stitches with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this, and you are never too old to have a teddybear! I'm almost 23 and I have one and I love it, hihi.

    http://cammiew4.blogspot.com/2011/02/finalist-for-bloscar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very naughty teddy bear...think he should be grounded for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was bizarre and hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment!!! I like your blog!! I'll keep reading you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAH! Oh my word this is so morbidly hilarious!!!! I am laughing so hard!!!!

    THANK YOU!

    PS. eyeliner just takes practice....and more practice...but eventually you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the wonderful comment and I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, that is one naughty teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha aw! I loved this. :)
    And it's always okay to have a teddybear! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete