Friday, 18 February 2011

Happy Things :)

Sorry about that…I’m just normal right? So if I want to shout every now and then that’s ok with you isn’t it?

As promised….lets talk about Happy Things.

This is what the postie brought me this week..

swap 004

The lovely Jihee from The Soaktree was my partner for the Beat The Winter Blues swap I signed up for Look at all the goodies!

Home Made Hot Chocolate with Choc Chips & Home made Marshmallows…mmmmmmm I LOVE Chocolate! The book was wrapped in a Newsletter from Johnny Cupcakes which is a fav store of hers…I LOVED that!

A Book! We know I love them!!

A Home Made Key chain, with four leaf clover for luck & a knitted heart

Thank You Jihee (and thankyou for the Valentines Postcard which arrived yesterday and cheered me up no end !)

Then there was my Valentines Swap parcel, Hosted by the lovely Tamara from Memory Beans Designs

swap 002

Inside:

A lovely Lacy Scarf….Belt…I think it could be styled either way! :)

A Fabulous yellow purse

Candy Sticks!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeah!

Retro Themed Luggage Tag

Vintage Style Post Cards :)

Flower Hair Clip!

swap 003

Thank You Tamara!

One of the best things about these parcels was the packaging…because it’s soo nice to get something obviously wrapped with love, & I’m a girl that’s alllllllll about the packaging Darrrrrrrrrrling :)

See, that’s why I’m loving Blogging. You have a crap couple of days, & then this happens.

Have a Happy Weekend. I’m working, but I’ also going to finish This book, and do my weekly review. It’s a goodun this week!

image bs

Ps. Remember to enter the giveaway

19 comments:

  1. glad you are focusing on HAPPY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, what a lovely lot of goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your blog - you can be happy and angry whenever you want to be!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at you miss goody goody with all your goodies! so glad you got all those to cheer you up! and so glad i could help remedy your mood yesterday with the youtube videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post! I need to be happier. My days have been stressful!
    I wish you a wonderful weekend!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homemade marshmallows...Mmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the comment on my blog, claire! nice to meet you :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love swaps!!! i just posted about my defeat the xmas blues swap and it's by far my favorite match-up! :)

    i love personal touches-- like wrapping the book in her favorite store's newsletter :)

    lovely!!!

    and i must check out that book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you're focusing on happiness - that's the most important thing anyone can do! But, it is also your blog and your place to write about whatever you choose, dear! :)
    I'm glad you got all these lovely gifts - everything looks absolutely amazing and so personal!
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend (and hopefully you have off Monday, so in that case, have a great long weekend!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, glad you're doing better! Candy always cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an interesting post. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read 'Never let me go' for my dystopian class last semester, it is actually pretty good. Hope you're enjoying it and all the happy stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute blog!:D
    Love it!
    Follow me?I'll be very happy if you do!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic! The packages would definitely be an uplifting to your mood. And it's good to try and focus on the happy things. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm super excited! Things coming via snail mail are always so delightful! :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happiness is a state of mind. If you focus on it, you will be.



    http://timkeen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww I'm glad you liked everything!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, happy thoughts indeed! What a cool way to beat the winter blues! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete