Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Music & Free Shoes, (what more do you need!)

I thought I would treat you all to some music every now and again, it’s nice to find musicians who, maybe you would never normally come across.

May I introduce you to Sam and Daisy.

sam_and_daisy_posed_200x200

Brother and sister, they can be found gigging around East Anglia

I found this You Tube video, not too good quality, but you get the idea!

You can go check out their My Space page

Oh, and you will need some shoes to dance in…so you need to go and enter this giveaway, from my lovely new bloggy friend Jihee 

aboutme

 

at The Soaktree Blog.  She’s giving you the chance to win these shoes amongst others..

IMGP3333

Isn’t that nice of her? Yes I thought so too

Have a good Tuesday! I have a cold, and didn’t sleep at all well last night. I feel sorry for the new staff I have to train today, I will try to be nice, I promise :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of fun stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Claire you're too good to me!

    I really like the band you put up, they're realllly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great band! I always finding new music so thanks for sharing :)

    And the shoes giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh meee geez! Those oxfords are gorgeous! Blow my little cheapo F21 shoesies out of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh meee geez! Those oxfords are gorgeous! Blow my little cheapo F21 shoesies out of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! The band Sam & Daisy you posted about is awesome, I love the song in that youtube video! Thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete