Saturday, 5 February 2011

Today’s the Day

Yes….the day is here….the one where I turn my house from this..

4415432554_169398f42b_thumb

3984924829_58eee0a06f_thumb

To this!

20090207081315

20080522144421

tumblr_l0atv91AHs1qbu0kro1_500_thumb

Photos

And if you think I’m exaggerating, well. Think again. 

Now. If only I could find the wand under all this clutter…

4278787118_35be5c8d37_o_thumb

Just call me Mary (Poppins)

2945237534_a25bb3613b_z_thumb

Please tell me you are doing something more exciting with your weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. ohh good luck! I think that sounds like a fun thing to do for a weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, a wand would come in handy! I could do with one with plenty of charge in it for our house ;-)

    Its wet and vile outside so clearing through stuff sounds like agreat idea.

    Looking forward to seeing your new new home, good luck with finding the wand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some Hocus Pocus or Mickey and his magic wand? ;)

    Thank you so much for your very kind words sweetie - they mean the world to me during this very hard moment!

    Miguelito is helping me be so strong, we are counting down to Valentine's day by doing a different fun activity everyday! Tomorrow we get to bake a delicious treat!

    Lots of amor,
    Kary xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I wanna do what you're doing! Haha I know what sounds weird haha but I want to redecorate a space into my own. But of course, my weekend is filled with homework haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow looks like a project. You will love it when it's finished!

    www.markandjamiewalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck!! I hope it all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - what wonderful pics...stalk away - you are welcome, only a smallish diary farm

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did it go? We had to do ours last week. I'm trying to figure out why I let things get so messy. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable photos!!!
    http://fasshionpasshionforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete