Saturday, 23 April 2011

Easter Weekend :)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter Weekend.

We drove the lorry to the woods last night & slept out :) I’ve just cycled home as I have to work this afternoon, but I will be back around the camp fire later.

4759_thumb

The Blue Bells are out at the woods. I can’t wait to show you the pictures, but that will have to wait, as tomorrow we are packing up the lorry & taking it to another place, to camp with some friends. There will be bonfires, BBQ’s and Kayaking at the river.

Who needs a house anyway, they are so over rated :)

tumblr_lk0hf30WLn1qckdgno1_250_thumb

Hope the Easter Bunny visits you.

:)x

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like it'll be a great weekend - enjoy! :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hopee youu have a great easter weekeend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the bluebell pictures! happy easter lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cycle to work!!! Oh, you just made my day! I cycle everywhere, and it brings me joy to know others cycle too! :)
    I wish you a wonderful Easter!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend sounds so lovely indeed, Happy Easter! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a wonderful Easter Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had an amazing Easter Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easter weekend was spectaculous. I know it's not a word. But it was very fabulous. Happy late Easter, hope you had a great one as well

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, sounds like a fun time! Happy Easter, my dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog! Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete