Thursday, 21 April 2011

Fun at Grannie’s House

Back home from 2 nights of fun in Yorkshire. The sun shone. Wed is Market Day :)

Girlie time at Grannie’s included…

Fish & Chips..(Granny dosn’t get out to get her own takeaways much).

Wine…yup, woke up in the early hours to hear Gran’s TV on…the wine had made her fall asleep in bed before turning it off. Bad influence? Us?

B&Q for pensioner’s day, where we filled Gran’s boot with plants for her garden.

Tea & Scones in the sun for lunch!! YUM!!

008

Please ignore the Christmas place mats, they were the nearest to hand :)

Oh & I decided as I was on holiday I was allowed to buy this book…well you know I’ve been wanting it….

sw

I also came home with two carrier bags of books from Gran. Oh how I love having a Gran that reads a lot :)

Good Friday Tomorrow!! I have to work in the morning. It’s so hot here! And the Fair is in town! Joy. Customers. Hah. I kid. Mostly.

:)x

9 comments:

  1. I fall asleep in front of the tv when I drink wine... I blame my husband ;)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet valley, OMG!

    sounds like you had a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for a book review on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had so much fun! Mmm ... scones. Nothing beats them.

    Oh my gosh, I saw that Sweet Valley book the other day and resisted the temptation. I can't wait to hear all about it! :D

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. those scones are beyond words. so yummy looking! looks like you had a wonderful time away! Royal wedding countdown :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had a good time! And it's a good thing you came home with a bag of books, because at the pace you read at, you're always gonna need more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds amazing!

    I'm going to buy myself that book for my birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sweet Valley.... I kind of want to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My grandma passed away when I was in my early 20s. What I wouldn't give to spend a weekend with her now... There would definitely be tea and scones :)

    Happy Easter, Claire. Glad you had such a nice little getaway.

    PS: Is Elizabeth still the good girl, or has she finally rebelled?!

    ReplyDelete