Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Girl time overload

 

Sat, while the boys went to a gig to see some noisy band, we watched these films. (tried to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s but for some reason her DVD player wouldn’t play my disk!:( )

imagesCAYUGY1X

I presume that everyone has seen this movie?? If not then that can be your homework, and as an extra incentive..look who flashes some flesh..

imagesCA1KJH9G

Then we watched this one

imagesCA6FOTXU

Awww bit of Johnny Depp never hurt anyone..

imagesCA3HEZG9

Hadn’t seen it for years and forgot how good it was.

Last night was weekly ‘craft night’ with Lisa, I’m (slowly)  making a half apron, lots of floral material & lace. I may show and tell at some point. Lisa if you are reading this, the Chocolate buttons may have been eaten before you got to your car…

keepcalmandsewstuff

Today I’m off to Yorkshire to visit Granny with sis. 2 days of sewing, reading and watching movies. We may venture out to the local market town. We may not.

Easter weekend is nearly here!! Easter eggs!!!! woooohoooooo

10 comments:

  1. Haha in LA there will be this Edward Scissorhand tribute happening at an art gallery ^^

    Sounds like you had a good day 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeky craft night?! now that sounds like my cup of tea. have a wonderful time visiting your granny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never seen Thelma and Louise! I need to see it ASAP! Have a wonderful visit in Yorkshire!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Thelma & Louise! Sounds like I must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen Thelma and Louise.. that's so bad! ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing week my dear Claire! :D Sewing, reading, watching movies with family sounds SO SO SO amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, ignore my last comment asking about what movies you watched. I've never seen Thelma and Louise, but I'd like too!

    A craft night sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see photos of your half apron.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see your finished apron!! and chocolate buttons..that sounds like something I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lady, I received your Easter card today! I brightened my day immensely! Thank you!

    I hope you have a wonderful time camping. Can't wait to hear all about it (and see photos)!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thelma & Louise--Best Female Buddy movie ever. Love that movie just as much now as when it came out!

    ReplyDelete