Saturday, 30 April 2011

My Gypsy Easter

Easter Weekend.  We packed up the Reo, and off we went to camp in the woods :)

008

Here was home for two nights amongst the Blue Bells

018

I took my bike, so that I could cycle to work and do my shift on Saturday, and Mr D attached the flower garland which a friend brought me back from Holland :)

004

Doesn't it look lovely?

010

We had a couple of goes at getting it ‘just right’ :)

015

013

Remember I told you how much I love my bike! Well now I love it even more, all dressed up in pretty’s.

After the second night, we up skittled  and went to the river side to camp with friends. 

027

Look at that glorious sunshine. This has been the hottest Easter I can remember.

There was fun in the river, while the tide allowed.

053

Is it wrong of me to want to live the Gypsy life more often?

So, not to go on about it….but….how much did we LOVE the Royal Wedding? There are so many great pictures over the internet..but I couldn’t let you go without sharing the funniest moment of the day :)

Don’t you just get the feeling he ALWAYS wanted to do that!?

:)x

24 comments:

  1. Oh now I want a flower garland on my bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers on the basket - so beautiful :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this video today around lunch time or so and I laughed so hard. Now again for dinner...just funny. And yes, I so want to do this, too. ;)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, looks like you had so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two have such a sweet life =-) I love your garland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! I love your bike basket too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures! That video was too funny. Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I love yours!

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers on the basket is so beautiful. And that video is hilarious! I could not stop laughing when I saw it earlier =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time, I love your bike as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your bike is so cute!! And LOVED the wedding, I am so glad I got up at the crack of dawn to watch it live!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh that flower garland on your basket is so pretty. I've always wanted a bike with a basket.

    And that video :) I would love to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love the flowers!!!!
    You have inspired me! My flowers are thrown in my basket, and they keep falling out. I'm going to weave it in!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, those flowers are so lovely and whimsical! And that video had me laughing out loud!!! Go him, haha! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. That garland is so cheery! Ahhh I loved the royal wedding! Kate was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bike is brilliant! Love the flower garland!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. The flower garland looks so cute on your bicycle basket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha. That is so funny that he cartwheeled! I hadn't seen that!

    I love your bike and the garland! Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful photos <3 love your bike basket, its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. how fun! i used to go camping with my hubby a lot before we had kids. now it's a bit harder so i'm definitely jealous of you. your bike is fantastic and love that flower garland and basket!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want your bike basket! And thanks for posting the video, it made my night :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the flowers on your bike dear:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the flower garland on your bike! And you look great amongst the Blue Bells :)

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete