Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Dear Blogger

It seems that you have become possessive of our friendship, I know we have been together for a while now, but really, I never promised to be exclusive.

I am shocked & hurt that you seem to have sabotaged my friendship with other bloggers in the meanest way you could.

Not letting me post comments on their blogs is just cruel.

I can’t quite figure out what the motive is behind it, maybe you just really want me all to yourself? You seem to have selected a certain few blogger friends of mine that you will allow me to keep in contact with, why is this? Do you not approve of some of some of  them? Who the hell do you think you are choosing my friends for me?

Well. I have to go now to work. See the world does not stop turning just because you are throwing a hissy fit.

I will be back, when you have had time to think about what you are doing.

And be warned. If I have to, I will call in the reinforcements.

20081125202155

Remember, you brought it on yourself.

17 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope your blog likes me!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem it's driving me insane. If I work out how to fix it I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogger is crazy lame lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same thing is happening to me! I keep writing lovely (long) comments and then can't post them; it is beyond annoying. GRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But ti seems that I'm allowed to comment on your blog, so that's a step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger is driving me crazy too. I wish it would just fix itself :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are not alone, I figure its part of the blogger craziness going on but I will say if they don't figure this out soon, I may be forced to switch to Word Press.

    ReplyDelete
  8. blogger is being a little grump lately isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same problem here. It's driving me nuts. Grrr. Let's see whether this one works!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well your's is the first blog I've been able to comment on in over 24 hours. Maybe some progress is afoot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogger had been ridiculous lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo annoying! I'm over these issues!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha. Girl, you are SO funny!! Blogger really has been crazy lately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm, this is so weird. I hope your blog will start treating you well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dawn (countrygirl) has told me the solution to our commenting woes. Go to your sign-in page and uncheck the stay signed in box. Don't know how, but it seems to work!

    ReplyDelete