Thursday, 26 May 2011

Fancy a slice?

I’ve never gotten around to making these at work. (I presume you all know I’m the ice cream girl right?)

Ice cream cakes. Can I tempt you? I think i may search for the right size tin and have a wee go.

icecreamcake

I’ve been looking for inspiration on Google images, & it’s got me quite excited.

tumblr_liti5qv4SE1qiw0q4o1_500_thumb

All I need is the right tin to freeze it in, some time (& probably patience) & bob will be my preverbal uncle.

Anyone ever seen these in an ice cream parlour?

(btw me & blogger. Well we haven't totally divorced. Yet. I’ve sussed out…*read, whilst blog stalking I read this on a comments section & now can’t remember where I saw it*… that when you need to ‘choose a profile’ if you select the name/url option it works. But then this option isn’t always there.

Don’t hate me for not commenting on your blog. It’s his (bloggers) fault not mine, & I’m not giving up without a fight.

Oh, it rained. ALOT today. Hurray!!

:)x

15 comments:

  1. Check out the comment I just left on your last post. It seems we have a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of ice cream cake! So excited to see you post pics:-)

    Psst I have read Twenties Girl, great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ice cream cake is a gift from god. i'm convinced. i'm oddly grateful after reading this entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMmmmm... ice cream cake... yes please!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, blogger has been absolutely ridiculous lately. Now it's hiding all of the followers on everyone's page.

    I think blogger should give us free ice cream cake. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubs is most addicted to ice cream cake. He always gets it for his bday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, ice-cream cake is the best! would love to see how yours comes out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ice cream cake I do like. But there was a time when it would make me feel sick (do due actually getting sick when I had some years ago for my brother's birthday). But now I like it again. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never had ice cream cake, it looks like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm! These cakes look unreal. And man, it's raining here so hard, and i'm sick of it too! Maybe I should do some cake-making as well to distract myself:)
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  11. i.love.icecream.cake. i love icecream and i've always wanted an icecream cake for my bday haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE ice cream cake. My Mum makes a great one - bottom layer is vanilla; next layer is strawberry; in the middle is berries (blueberry, raspberry etc) and crushed up meringue; more strawberry; more vanilla; topped off with strawberries and grated chocolate. Divine!!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete