Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Summer Must Have Swap

I received my swap parcel this morning! Just in time to link up!

001

Krysten from After I Do matched me up with Elisse from fur ellise.

I was soo chuffed when the post lady handed me over the box covered in tea pots :)

Inside the box.. A lovely necklace, which I put on straight away and wore all day :)

005

A great fan for keeping me cool. This is definitely coming camping with me003Books!!!!!!!   Always a winner!004Great gift bags & envelopes for future swaps002 There were also two lovely summery scarves which you can see in the top picture, (scarves are my favourite accessory)! And some material for my sewing projects, plus some little note pads!

Spoilt? Moi?

To see more swap parcels go here.

Do you take part in many swaps? Do you know of any going on right now? Let us know!

:)x

16 comments:

  1. Looks as if you got some great things, I must say I'm wishing I joined in :( Hope you are having a glorious week

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received a fun package! I, too joined in on Krysten's swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I wish I got packages filled with goodies more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. "The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society" is one of the cutest books I've ever read!

    Have so much fun and enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great package! I love swaps and was so sad I missed that one.

    I've just joined this swap (http://april-maybe.blogspot.com/2011/05/pampered-swap-my-first.html) - it's pampered themed, sounds divine doesn't it?

    x Jasmine

    PS. A letter is on it's way to you as of earlier this week! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww i LOVE swaps! Such a great package!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a really great swap package!! and so thoughtful, just like elisse! the fan-- what a great idea! but that necklace... WOW! that necklace. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I wish I could have joined in!
    Oh, and i'm so glad that you are participating in my "home" Get the Picture post-- i can't wait to see what you do with it!
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun little package! :) The big fan would've been mighty handy over the past weekend!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally got spoilt. How awesome is each item!

    I do like swaps but I've had way to many disappointments with the bigger ones that I just don't do them much anymore.

    I'm so glad that you are enjoying The Hunger Games :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! What a cute package. :) Just found your blog through Krysten's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great swap! You got some neat things!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap, that is one super amazing giveaway! I am mad jealous!

    I should sign up for some cool swaps like that. Presents and mail are two of my favourite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. good haul! so fun to get packages in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, that necklace is so cute!! Did she make it?? I so need to join some swaps!!

    ReplyDelete