Thursday, 5 May 2011

Treats

I thought I would do some shameless plugging of my friends new shop. Jihee at The Soaktree has opened up her shop selling the most gorgeous handmade feather earrings and knitted accessories.

A couple of my favs..

il_570xN_236683447

il_570xN_236678711

Click on pic to go to the shop.

Jihee has become a good friend of mine through blogging, she is such a lovely girl, you should really go and give her some support :)

oh and the package of candy that I received from her in the post yesterday has absolutely no bearing on my opinion of her lovely shop ;)

I started to do a bit of spring cleaning yesterday. The spiders are now homeless. In some parts of the house anyway. They have built whole council estates in other parts. And I really need to go through my clothes and get some summery stuff out!

:)x

8 comments:

  1. Must check out her shop asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I love the look of feathers though I don't really wear bold jewellery. I just love to look at it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always in awe of people's artistic abilities! Those earrings are great.

    x Jasmine

    PS. Your letter arrived today! Oh my gosh, I ADORE the book mark! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute earrings!

    haha I also have spiders issues in my house - I've come to accept the fact that they just won't go away ;)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely liking what I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete