Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Trees

 

I stumbled upon Lauren’s blog An Outside Voice the other day, (you know…like you do…) and thought I would take part in her photo share thingumy.

There will be a theme once a month to which we post photo’s.

I thought this would be a good project to practise my DSLR ‘skills’.

This one is ‘Tree’s’ as it’s kind of last minute and I haven’t really got time to go tree hunting, I thought I would post an old photo which says ‘Tree’s’ to me.

235

This was taken while on holiday in The Lake District last year, by Mr D.

If you would like to see more tree picks or to join up go here!

LaurenR_Button

I have a day off today WoooooHoooooo! Oh what to do with myself. Ho Hum.

:)x

16 comments:

  1. That's so much fun! It's great that you love to take pictures. And you deserve a day off, hope you're enjoying yourself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me smile.
    Day off? Ride around town!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks SO much for linking up your awesome blog (and epic tree photo!) this week. I love your little face sticking out-- totally original from the other photos.
    I hope you'll participate in the future.
    xo
    L
    PS. i have loved looking around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her! and her photo idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that is completely awesome. And it's a good way for you to practise your skills.

    I have tagged you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, that picture is hilarious. So cute. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that pic of you hiding in the trees. so cute!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun shot.

    http://bohemiantwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo! :)

    I love trees so much. I think it has to do with growing up in Canada, where trees are never in shortage!

    Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee hee, love that tree photo!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha this is a perfect shot that makes me smile! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha.. this put a HUGE smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete