Saturday, 7 May 2011

Watching…

I know I may be a bit behind with this..but I’ve just finished watching the first series.

images vc

I quite liked it in a totally-unbelievable-but-sometimes-scary kind of way.  Mr D of course doesn't buy into this kind of escapism. Preferring to watch ‘educational’ programmes such as ‘How it’s Made’, Ice Road Truckers’ or Axe Men.  You get the picture.

So I’ve had these two all to myself. Complain? Moi?

surern

I’m not very good at watching series on TV as I forget when it’s on, also I’m impatient to see what happens next so I like to get the box sets.

This is what I’m going to watch next. It’s on it’s way to me :)

nn

Gotta love Mary Louise Parker. She was in one of my all time favourite films, Fried Green Tomatoes at The Whistle Stop Cafe.

imagesCA4X8JOR

imagesCA7VE113

This is a must see for everyone. Such a fab story.

imagesCAS3WX1R

Hope your weekend is great. I’m waiting for the rain to come. I’ve become one of those people. The one’s that pray for a bit of rain to water the allotment. I’m also the talk of the allotment. But do I care? It was fun with my sister and 8 yr old niece having a picnic over there in between planting. Apparently they were thinking I’d made a sand pit. (It was a little strawberry bed)  Well those retired people need something to talk about over the fences. I’m only happy to oblige :)

:)x

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Weeds! Definitely going to have to get my hands on Fried Green Tomatoes at The Whistle Stop Cafe and watch it! Thanks for the recommendation. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to watch Supernatural but I didn't like it, but Weeds was amazing, I love all the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with the previous comments - Weeds was great, you'll love it!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really Netflix Weeds, I keep hearing how good it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Weeds, and I bet you will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Weeds hope you do as well. I am obsessed with "The Misfits" at the moment I think it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen Weeds, but I did use to watch Supernatural. But for some reason I just stopped watching it, I might have to start again =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Supernatural!! (I have a not-so-secret crush on Dean) I've watched all there is to watch and I'm anxiously waiting on the last few episodes of season six!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete