Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Weekend Fun

I did work on Saturday, but not before I finished my apron :)

001

002

I got the chintzy material from a charity shop..I have loads left for more :) Some of the lace is vintage, and the material for the pocket came from Mummie’s stash :)

I’m pleased with it, although will definitely make some changes for the next one. (Guess what everyone’s getting for Christmas lol)

After work, I toddled off to Rougham Airfield to join Mr D at the 4x4 show.

008

009

There was a small off road course which was no trouble for the Jeep :)

037

Of course he had to have a go on the See Saw and show those Land Rover owners how it’s done.

038 (2)

It was soooo windy on the airfield, so there wasn’t much sitting out, but there was a great Beer tent with a heater in it. So we just had to.

Apart from that, I finished the first 6 episodes of Weeds!! How right you all were, It makes me laugh so much!

Oh, have you noticed? I did an ‘About Me’ page at the top there. I’m slowly getting there , I’ve been wanting to do one for ages!

Go read it. If you want. You might learn something interesting :)

:)x

17 comments:

  1. That apron is so cute. I'm sure they would be lovely as gifts.

    I might have to try Weeds. Mainly because I want to see Hunter Parrish :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I love the apron, super cute. I think I will have to try and make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful apron. Really cute!! I bet it makes even more fun to bake something now, right? :)

    Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your apron! You are just good at everything you do! Very inspiring!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your apron, it's so cute.
    And you should go and have a picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're about me is so sweet! I'd love to have tea with you :) And like all these ladies here have said concerning your apron, it is so cute ;)
    xoxo
    Amber aka HappyWife
    ps thanks for the lovely comments that you leave on my blog, always encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the apron! And the 4x4 mini-race looks like a lot of fun :)

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that apron, it's so cute!!

    Oh that does look like fun :)

    Happy Tuesday Sweetie!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute apron! And I thought those pictures were from an episode of MASH at first, hahaha.

    Loveee Weeds! Up until the 4th season anyway, I was a little disappointed with how everything started playing out around that point. Enjoy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted a Jeep... and this one is pretty stinkin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the apron! I too check charity/vintage/second-hand stores for neat fabrics! I actually found some really neat fabrics from old curtains at a local thrift shop! I'm headed to one tomorrow! I'm in dire need of some cute teacups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh, mark would love a 4x4 show!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like a fun show! and love that apron. what a great idea. i always have to wear the full apron though since i always manage to splash all over my shirt! but that apron looks so adorable!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That apron is so cute! You should sell them or give them as gifts! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, aren't you talented! That apron is adorable! Good job :)

    I'm off to read your 'about me' now!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done! That apron is just darling!

    ReplyDelete