Saturday, 11 June 2011

Tonight…

We are packing up the rover and taking a trip north of the county to do a bit off camping. Just for one night. 6 adults 2 children and a doggie

In a tent. Which doesn't happen that often around here, as we usually go on our travels in our home on wheels complete with full size bed, hot running water and wood burner. So tonight, we are seeing how the other half live and ‘roughing it’.

Wonder if Mr D would have any objections to getting into a bit of Glamping?

tumblr_llpl84mula1qhhdqno1_500_thumb

glamping_thumb

glamping-1-1_thumb

glamping-via-justbeautifulthings_blogspot_thumb

tumblr_larh8vHT6r1qa7gfwo1_500_thumb

The sky looks a bit grey. Better look out the waterproofs.

Oh, I had a lovely lazy day the other day, didn’t get dressed, watched lots of TV, read magazines, blogs.

Have a happy weekend!

:)x

15 comments:

  1. Good luck - make sure you pack your waterproofs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope it's wonderful and dry!

    http://bohemiantwilight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have Fun!!! The Glamping looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun and enjoy. And make sure to tell us all about it afterwards... :)

    Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures, so cute!

    Here's to a great weekend. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could so go glamping...not much of a camper though!
    Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to spent the night in one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how magical. i have roughed it in awhile but my dogs would love it! if it wasn't too hot here in el paso, i'd tell my husband that's what we're doing this weekend ;) i can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Claire,
    I hope that you'll have fun. I really love these photos. Have a wonderful day and blessings always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, how exciting! Have a wonderful adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like so much fun!! ENJOY!
    On Friday, my friends and I are riding 17 miles to a camp ground for my birthday party! I am so excited!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I very rarely go camping but if I did I would want it to be in one of those tents :-)

    ReplyDelete