Sunday, 3 July 2011

Waiting….

Mr D has been away for the weekend. In that time, I’ve been playing at stocking the shelves of my little space on Etsy.

I made a Birthday cake for my littlest niece

Happy 9th Birthday Aileen!!

38602_475043006040_585811040_6907863_1142753_n

(Thanks to mum for reminding me the night before that I said I’d make the cake!)

I did do some housework…hello-Stepford-wife, sold some ice cream, had a Virtual Tea Party, & read some.

So now the waiting. For my Mr D  to get home safely.

kiss,love-a58b3f9532fe34825c57ddd76bf2007f_h_thumb

I have a present for you, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping paper. 

INHAQUI_thumb

A hug is two hearts, wrapped in arms

574942445_49e0c4096b_thumb

Smilex

6 comments:

  1. Cute pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Aileen!! (I have a cousin who's name is Eileen :D )

    And a very safe return to Mr.D :)

    Thank you for the sweet birthday wish and it was a great sundae!!

    xo Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thank you for the comment on my blog :] x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you are utterly adorable. Happy birthday to your niece who looks like a real sweetheart.

    As for the notecards in my etsy I'm working on whole new everything! One of the reasons why they're aren't there at the moment.

    Plus your etsy is really cute! Yay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, happy birthday Aileen! She is adorable!

    What kind of cake did you make?

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete